LDCO800: 800 Newton DC Powered Garage Door Operator
The energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance. Optional Battery Backup available for added peace of mind.
- Superior, eco-friendly design
- Smooth start and soft stop for ultra-quiet operation
- Low-power standby mode dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Compatible with belt-drive or chain-drive T or I beam rails up to 10'
- Intelligent, self-learning, self-adjusting, torque settings
- 100-watt courtesy light (bulb not included)
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Operator includes three-button MCT-3 visor transmitter and deluxe illuminated wall station
- Battery Backup Compatible
- Lifetime - Motor
- Lifetime - Belt
- 5 years - Chain rails HCT7C, HCT8C, HTC10C
- 5 years - Mechanical parts
- 1 year - Electrical
- LDCO800 with HBT7C/HCT7C: 124.5"
- LDCO800 with HBT8C/HCT8C: 139"
- LDCO800 with HCT10C: 159.5"
Order number: LDCO800