HUBSWR: Hub Manager® Professional Software
Hub Manager® Software Update (.pdf)
Version 8.1 is Windows 8-Compliant!
Hub Manager® Professional Software is a powerful and easy to use solution. Fast and easy to use management reports meet the requirements of the commercial access control market. Hub Manager® Professional Software uses "Access Levels" for construction of logical groupings of doors, sites, users and time zones. Building access levels, adding doors, creating users and setting system parameters are made easy with Hub Manager® Professional’s setup wizards. With the ability to program and manage all current and legacy hardware platforms such as Max3, MiniMax3, HubMax II, Hub MiniMax II, prox.pad plus and the LS2 series locksets, Hub Manager® Professional completes your access systems needs.
LAN/WAN connectivity requires the purchase of LAN/WAN device, Model numbers SEG-1 or SEG-M. Modem connectivity requires the purchase of M3M Modem.
Hub Manager® Professional is included with all Secured Series systems and kits, and with prox.pad Plus and LS2 Series products. It can also be downloaded from our Web site.
- Supported Operating Systems - 32 and 64 bit versions:
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows XP Home (32 bit)
Windows XP Professional (32 bit)
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Installation compatible with Spanish Edition operating systems
- Supports the Max 3 Output Module (M3-OM), which adds 8 outputs per door
- Temporary User features
- Improved access level detail screen, with each door edited separately
- Delete user feature
- Expanded time management reports
Additional Features & Enhancements
- Selectable modem retries
- First-In auto unlock can be triggered by user
- Data Transfer Device for LS & prox.pad Plus IR
- DTD printer support software included
- Faster data communication across IP networks
Order number: 0-295011